UPTOwn Poké covid-19 safety protocol
We hope that you and your loved ones are safe during these unprecedented times. New Yorkers are strong and tough, and we will get through this together.
Uptown Poké is dedicated to stay strong while keeping our employees, delivery partners and customers safe. Their health and safety is our number one priority.
We had implemented safety protocols and additional measures:
1. All employees are wearing masks and gloves, switching them between orders and tasks.
2. All employees disinfect surfaces frequently.
3. Wearing masks is mandatory for everyone that comes inside to pick up their orders. We want to keep everyone safe.
4. Contactless Delivery and Pick-Up - there is zero personal contact between staff, customers and delivery couriers.
5. We only accept contactless payments: Contactless credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Payment apps. Cash requires a lot of contact and we stopped accepting cash.
6. Receipts can be sent via text message or e-mail.
7. Kitchen is sanitized and deep cleaned after each shift.
8. To keep our employees safe we split the shifts and reduced hours.
We cannot wait to have everyone back dining inside our restaurant. Until then, stay safe NYC! We miss you!
Uptown Poké Team